Let’s get through these hazy days together
Are you too affected by the haze? Have you put on your mask? We suggest that you put a drop of organic peppermint or eucalyptus essential oil in your mask.
Here are some tips and recommended products to fight through these hazy days:
1. Fresh organic juice that boost immune system:
2 lemons, 2 apples, 1 carrot, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 cm of fresh ginger root, 200ml water
2. Why Not? & Voelkel Demeter Juice:
1/2 cup apple juice, 1/2 cup carrot juice, 1 tablespoon of Acerola Puree… yummy!!
3. Nui Virgin Coconut Oil
adult: 3.5 tablespoons
0 – 3 yrs: 1 teaspoon and twice daily
3 – 12 yrs: half tablespoon and twice daily
4. Naturvital Florian Elderberry Cistus
helps to remove heavy metal particles, which is especially heavy these days.
1 teaspoon wheatgrass + 1 teaspoon barley grass + 1 teaspoon chlorella, mix them into 250ml water.
6. Mangosteen Juice + Radiance C
(recommended by pur staff, Steve because it works well for him!)
Reduce internal heatiness:
1. Barley Water
2. Mung bean soup (if your intention is to clear body internal heat, just boil the mung beans for about 10 minutes, switch off fire and serve).
3. Earthist Bitter Melon Tea
4. Sonnentor Dandelion Tea
Drink more water (best with a few drops of Sea Minerals added as trace elements keep immune system at tip top performance). And don’t forget keep a positive attitude no matter rainy, windy, hazy or stormy! Take care!