Potato and Tofu Dry Curry
Recipe contributed by Helen Soong
Potato = 2 pcs ( cut into bite sizes)
Firm tofu = 2 pcs ( cut into pcs each)
Coriander pwd = 1 tsp
Cumin pwd = 1 tsp
Tumeric pwd = 1/2 tsp
Garam masala = 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves = 2 sprigs
Blended ingredients :
Onion = 1 med.
Garlic = 2 pips
Ginger = 1 knob ( abt thumb size)
Lemon grass = 2 pcs ( the bottom white part abt 4 cm each)
Cayenne pepper = 1 tsp
Tomato = 1 pc
Carrot = 1/2 stick
Soy milk = 1 cup
Coconut oil = 2 tbsp
- Fry the potatos in hot oil until golden. Set aside.
- Next, fry the tofu pieces until slightly brown. Set aside.
- Saute spices and curry leaves in 2 tbsp of oil until fragrant.
- Add in the blended ingredients and stir well for a few minutes.
- Next, add the fried potatos and tofu and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the soy milk and cook until potato is soft.
- Lastly, add the coconut oil. Season with salt to taste.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.