Traffic Lights Couscous
1 cup Couscous, The Bites
1½ cup Hot water
2 nos Cherry tomato (cut into half)
1 no Brown onion (cut into small dice)
2 tbsp Carrot (cut into small dice)
1 tbsp Fresh English parsley (chopped)
1 clove Fresh garlic (minced)
1 tbsp Manuka raisin, The Bites
1 tsp Vegetable broth seasoning, Rapunzel
4 tbsp Cooking oil, Why Not?
1 tsp Sea salt, The Bites
3 nos Fresh capsicum
A dash of black pepper powder, Sonnentor
1. Put couscous in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Stir fry brown onion, carrot and garlic in a pan until fragrant. Remove from heat.
3. Mix the stir-fried ingredients with couscous. Add the chopped English parsley and manuka raisins. Season with sea salt, black pepper powder and broth seasoning according to taste.
4. Preheat oven to 175°C.
5. Cut the capsicum half inch from its top and remove its content to have a “capsicum bowl” and “capsicum lid”.
6. Put half piece of cherry tomato into the “capsicum bowl” then fill it with couscous and cover with the “lid”.
7. Place capsicum upright in a baking dish and sprinkle some cooking oil on the capsicum. Roast for 15 minutes.