100g Morning glory mushroom
100g Oyster mushroom
6-8 nos Dried shiitake mushroom (soaked)
1 nos Potato (cut into cube)
100g Onion (cut into cube)
1 tbsp Herbs (oregano, thyme etc)
3 tbsp Rice cuisine cream, The Bridge
1 cube Veggie broth cube
3 tbsp Cooking oil, Why Not?
1. Wash and cut all the ingredients into medium pieces.
2. Heat some oil in a saucepan then add in all the ingredients. Sauté until the fragrance.
3. Continue pour in water and veggie broth cube. Cook until potato is soft.
4. When is ready then you can transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth then pour back to saucepan.
5. Season with salt pepper and add some rice cuisine milk. Serve during the soup is hot.